The objectives of the Baltimore Retired Police Benevolent Association or more commonly known as the BRPBA are:
1. To foster friendly relations;
2. To promote the mutual benefits of its members;
3. To voluntarily assist members and their families in time of need and distress and pay final tribute to its departed members;
4. To strive for fair and equitable benefits for all retired law enforcement officers of the Baltimore City Police Department; and,
5. To participate on the Executive and Legislative levels of the City and State by providing input to any commission, committee, etc., that may produce benefits to retired Police Officers.
BRPBA Executive Board Meetings are held at 6:30 PM, on the second Wednesday of each month. These meetings are held at the Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge 3, 3920 Buena Vista Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21211.
General Membership Meetings are held at 7:00 PM (except special occasions), on the third Tuesday of each month. (ALL MEETINGS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19)
There are no meetings during July and August. General Membership Meetings are held at the Knights of Columbus Gardens, 4301 Klosterman Avenue, Perry Hall, MD.
Webmaster: Contact, BRPBAOffice@gmail.com